Supply Desk Ltd are proud to announce their recent partnership with Havering Education Service to support the recruitment of high calibre Teaching and Support Staff across Havering and the surrounding boroughs. Supply Desk has been operating since 2002, when we launched the first agency management recruitment services within education.
Supply Desk has worked with thousands of mainstream and special schools across England and Wales over the last 16 years, providing bespoke staffing solutions to individual schools, school groups, clusters and multi-academy trusts. During this time, we have developed unique approaches to working in partnership with schools which is predicated on providing high quality staff to raise standards in education whilst maintaining cost-effective solutions for our clients.
Supply Desk are proud of our history as innovators in education and our vision to be recognised as such is reflected in the many ways we help schools to find the right staff. We respond with top quality candidates at the right time, matched to the right schools, suitable for each individual requirement. With an extensive branch network covering England and Wales, Supply Desk specialises solely in the education sector and is proud of a growing reputation for being the quality provider of education staff, helping schools meet their objectives.
Our core recruitment services focus on providing cost-effective staffing solutions:
· Staffing solutions for long-term and permanent recruitment
· Short-term and emergency cover
· SEN specialists for both mainstream and special schools
· Overseas trained teachers (predominately from Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland)
· Tuition and Intervention specialists, including tutors for 1:1 and small group tuition
· A vast range of support staff, including teaching assistants, SEND staff, cover supervisors,
· Tutors, behaviour specialists, SIMs trained staff, and more.
Our website http://www.supplydesk.co.uk has more information about our services and a resources section for both schools and teachers. Our latest piece for schools on ‘How to Manage School Staffing Gaps’ is attached, offering advice on how to use outstanding vacancies to your advantage.