· Spare room in your house or flat?
· Looking for a lodger or housemate?
· Interested in supporting your local community and making up to £400 a month in return?
HES is working with Supply Desk to recruit teachers from Australia and Canada for vacancies in local Havering schools. In preparation for their arrival, we are hoping to source accommodation for each overseas teacher, for the duration of their stay in the borough.
Do you have a spare room available that you’d be willing to rent?
Typically, overseas teachers require accommodation from either August or December until July and expect to make a monthly financial contribution for lodgings of £350-£400.
Interested in hosting an overseas teacher?
Register your interest today and Supply Desk will handle the rest. You will be matched, as a prospective host, with an overseas teacher and we will arrange ‘get to know you’ sessions, to ensure a mutually beneficial arrangement.
It’s a great opportunity to support your local community and put some money in your pocket!
If you’re interested, please email Melinda.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
· size of the room (e.g. double, single, etc.)
· location (e.g. Upminster, Romford, etc.)
· facilities (e.g. en-suite, car parking space, etc.)