Are you interested in teaching or know someone who is? Join us for Havering's Train to Teach primary and secondary events next month.
No need to book - drop in to both or one of the events below:
- Drop-in and one-to-one event: Thursday 7th November 2019, 6pm, Upminster Library, 26 Corbets Tey Road, Upminster RM14 2BB
- Presentation and advice event: Thursday 14th November 2019, 5pm, Hall Mead School, Marlborough Gardens, Upminster RM14 1SF
Our team of experts are available to help and provide tailored advice regarding your personal interests and applications.
The events, led by the Havering Teacher Training Partnership and Havering Train to Teach, will also cover:
- the PGCE and QTS routes to teaching
- the difference between school direct salaried and unsalaried routes
- details about our courses and what makes our training excellent
- a chance to meet past trainees
- information on why Havering is a great place to train and work in
- the early career framework and why it's an excellent time to get into teaching
- financial support and course fees
- how to apply and prepare for the interview process
- what the subject knowledge enhancement course involves
If you are a graduate looking at next steps, these events will be of particular interest for applications for September 2020.