For many out of school club providers, the challenge of managing staff can be one of the most difficult aspects of providing a good service. After all, your staff are “your service” and your reputation depends on their performance and attitude.
This practical one day workshop looks at the performance and conduct of your staff. We will focus on objective setting and measuring standards, clarifying expectations and how different people are motivated. You will also review the role and key functions of a manager and understand what makes an effective manager.
What the workshop will cover:
- What makes an effective manager
- How different people are motivated
- How to give staff feedback on their performance
- Setting SMART objectives about how staff are required to conduct themselves
- Using a range of tools and techniques to help you communicate effectively with your staff (especially having those more challenging conversations)
Maximum of one delegate per early years provision may attend. Please ensure you state the name of the delegate when booking and check out to ensure a confirmed booking.
For Early Years Out of School Club Providers