This half day session is aimed at new finance staff with responsibility for undertaking the termly finance cheque book reconciliation process. It is also suitable for existing staff that require a refresher. On the course delegates will work through and complete a termly ‘Havering’ cheque book reconciliation using their school’s financial data. See also Monthly Reconciliation course.
This session will give you the opportunity to:
- Reconcile bank statements to FMS
- Prepare and complete a termly cheque book reconciliation
- Produce finance reports from SIMS FMS
- Reconcile cash received from the LA with FMS
- Complete the termly reconciliation spread sheet and submit to the LA with the relevant reports
By the end of this course delegates will:-
- understand the procedures required
- be able to prepare and complete the monthly and termly cheque book reconciliation.
Terms and Conditions (Please see full details uploaded on course page) 3 working days’ notice of cancellations is required prior to the scheduled date of a course. Turning up at a course without prior booking will incur the full course fee plus a £25 admin charge per delegate Non-attendance at courses displayed with no stated price will incur an admin charge of £25
This is aimed at new finance staff with responsibility for undertaking the termly finance cheque book reconciliation process. It is also suitable for existing staff that require a refresher