These morning/afternoon sessions are for Headteachers.
The purpose of the forums is to provide primary Headteacher colleagues with the opportunity to meet on a regular basis, receive school improvement updates and keynote inputs, followed by discussions, the sharing of practice and opportunities to network. To this end, please come along prepared to discuss your own opinions and practice.
We are mindful that opportunities to explore and discuss pressing school improvement issues together are limited. We hope therefore that these forums will provide just such a platform and that Headteacher colleagues will be prepared to share their own effective practice on such occasions. We will also use these forums to consult with you about future support and topics.
These sessions will include:
- sharing effective practice - are there things that you do, that others could benefit from?
- top tips and tools for leaders to introduce and develop;
- updates on national, local and international initiatives, policy and practice ;
- opportunities for networking;
- an opportunity for you to ask questions and shape future agendas.
The programme will:
- act as a support network for primary Headteachers;
- share ideas, challenges and successes with each other;
- provide updates on the latest developments, both nationally and in Havering;