This half day course is for new and existing users with responsibility for the day to day operation of the Attendance module (electronic pupil registration). There is a follow up course, Attendance Beyond the Basics.
This course will cover the following areas of:
- Information regarding the statutory use of attendance codes
- Entering data into a register
- Entering comments and minutes Late
- Block manual entry
- Entering codes over a date range
- Adding Exceptional circumstances
- Processing part time pupils
- Editing Reason for change of mark
- Printing official registers
- Adding Training and Bank holidays
- Producing basic attendance reports
At the end of the course the delegate will be able to undertake the essential routines in Attendance/SIMS to record and report on the statutory attendance marks for pupils.
Terms and Conditions (Please see full details uploaded on course page) 3 working days’ notice of cancellations is required prior to the scheduled date of a course. Turning up at a course without prior booking will incur the full course fee plus a £25 admin charge per delegate Non-attendance at courses displayed with no stated price will incur an admin charge of £25