These small group sessions aim to answer questions and queries about childminder census claims and funded hour processes.
- Childminders can ask questions in a group or on a 1:1 basis
An opportunity to ensure funded childminders delivering places to two, three and four year olds are ready to make their funding claims in Autumn 2018.
- This session takes place during a childminder drop in session and minded children are welcome to attend.
- Presented session will start at 9:30am promptly, with time for questions, and will last between 45 and 60 minutes. Local Authority colleagues will attend from 9:30 11am.
- The session will take place in the childminder session and childminders will remain present with their minded children and can attend to them.
- be able to answer questions about completing their census claims on time on Child View Provider Portal by Sunday 7 October 2018
- be informed of updates around the funding offers for two, three and four year olds, including 30 hours childcare
- be informed about how to improve their presence on the Havering Family Information Service Directory
- be able to ask questions of Local Authority colleagues and be sign posted to the right teams if they have questions
Please ensure you give your legal name (and not your childminder business name) when booking on.
Childminders who will be delivering early years funding to two, three and four year olds in Autumn 2018 (September - December 2018).
Places are available on a first come first served basis.