This course will assist individual employees to:
- Understand the relationship between work pressure, performance, morale (wellbeing) and resilience;
- Learn how to build and maintain high levels of personal resilience;
- Identify specific actions to take forward for your development and to improve morale, resilience and performance.
Personal resilience is the capacity to maintain well-being and work performance under pressure, including being able to bounce-back from set backs effectively. Resilience is a combination of personal characteristics and learned skills. This course utilises the approach & systems developed by Robertson Cooper (one of the UK's leaders in stress management) to help delegates understand, build and develop their resilience in order to be able to respond effectively to the challenges of their roles. Prior to the course, delegates must complete a confidential on-line questionnaire.
You will be able to:
As part of the course each delegate will receive their own personalised i-resilience report, which will highlight areas of their personality/response to situations which will either help or hinder their ability to cope
- Have a greater understanding of the areas where you can draw personal strength from
- will learn a number of techniques to improve your personal resilience