Provided by our trusted partner, Educator Solutions, Bookkeeping in Education is a level 2 national qualification. You’ll learn how to manage the books of an educational establishment including the foundations of accountancy and double-entry bookkeeping.
Using the experience of their professional training team, Educator Solutions have developed a comprehensive supported self-study online qualification (equivalent to GCSE grade A-C). You will cover a range of modules, including:
Each unit provides practical, real-world accounting and finance knowledge that you can put to use from day one. Study Time: 50 hours Training Method: Online Learning Assessment: Online, open-book
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Buying Goods and Services
- Selling Goods and Services
- Receipts and Payments
- Capital and Fixed Assets
- Period End
- Trial Balance
Once you have completed this qualification you will be able to:
- Manage the accounting books including the foundations of double-entry bookkeeping and associated documents
- Follow effective processes and procedures
- Understand how processes impact on the educational establishment.
- Use the qualification as a credit towards the follow up level 3 Administering Finance in Education, also available as an online course.
There are no entry requirements to take this qualification. Level 2 is suitable for people with GCSEs and those already working in a finance role within an educational establishment. For further information about this qualification, please contact the professional development team on 01603 222 543 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with Educator Solutions’ terms and conditions for this qualification. These can be found in the Attachments section on this page. Please note: Once you have booked your place, your details will be passed onto Educator Solutions to complete your enrolment.
Finance staff and business managers working in school and academy finance