This interactive workshop is designed to help schools develop the skills they need to identify and secure various sources of income. If your school needs guidance on developing robust project ideas, writing compelling funding applications, or simply to refresh the basics - this is the workshop for you.
Early Years NSPCC Accredited Safer Recruitment Training
This course is delivered by a certified NSPCC approved trainer.
First Aid at Work Course ( 3 days ) 28th - 30th January 2020
This course meets the HSE's criteria for a first aid at work qualification. The qualification lasts for three years.
Hsis Curriculum Matters - Geography Subject Knowledge Enhancement Day
Led by a specialist subject adviser, this one day course will provide opportunities for subject leaders/teachers to focus on:
1. The Curriculum and Ofsted
2. Progression across the subject
3. Knowing more and remembering more (long term memory)
4. Developing a challenging part of the curriculum
5. Effective teaching of the subject
6. Supporting ourselves/others
7. Resources, websites, opportunities for visits and support from subject associations
Relationships Education in Primary Schools
This half day course is to support colleagues in the planning and delivery of Relationships Education in the Primary School.